Orfanátos - Orphanages

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

Les Segaes

Orfanátos - Orphanages

Post by Les Segaes »

Since the accidental death of my father and due to the desperate circumstances at the time, my mother had no other choice but to place my brother and I in orphanages, such as the Hogar Auxilio Social de Mieres, and, subsequently, the smaller children like myself, we were sent to the Hogar Santiago López de Pravia, all while my older brother was left behind.

Two institutions known for a militant, strict discipline and the new adopted home for a confused six year old child, unable to fully understand the reasons why he was placed there, far too different from the affection of once a happy family household.

Despues de la muerte accidental de mi padre, y atribuido a las circunstacias desesperadas de aquel entonces, mi madre no tuvo otro recurso mas que mandar a mi hermano y yo a los orfanátos, tal como el Hogar Auxilio Social de Mieres y, posteriormente, los niños pequeños fuimos trasladados para el Hogar Santiago López de Pravia, y procedimiento que obligó separarme de mi hermano.
Dos instituciones conocidas por el estricto de una disciplina militante, y el adoptado nuevo hogar de un confuso niño de seis años que no podia comprender el motivo de estar allí, lejos del calor y afecto del hogar familiar.
Last edited by Les Segaes on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Raphael!

Your story promises to be very interesting, so I encourage you to provide a translation for our Asturian members. You can use the "edit" button to add a translation to your first message.

-------------------------

¡Bienvenido, Rafael!

Tu historia promete ser muy interesante, así que te animo a proporcionar una traducción para nuestros miembros asturianos. Puedes utilizar el botón que llevar la etiqueta de "editar" para añadir una traducción a tu primer mensaje.

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”