Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Arsenio Albert Alvarez, International Horse Trainer

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Asturian Hall of Fame - Sala de fama asturiana
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Manuell Alvarez

Rexistrau: 14 Xun 2011
Mensaxes: 232

MensaxePublicao: Sab Xut 02, 2011 9:10 pm    Asuntu: Arsenio Albert Alvarez, International Horse Trainer Responder citando

Hello Everyone,

My father, Arsenio Albert Alvarez, is the first and probably only Spanish immigrant horse trainer of Asturian heritage from West Virginia to win a race in three different countries, ( USA, Cuba, and Canada), with the same horse, Tuleyries Ruby.
He also became the first trainer living and working out of West Virginia to win four consecutive races with the same horse in Cuba, Hiblaze, within one month's time.
Further, he is considered to be the unconfirmed outstanding, international trainer of 1942, from West Virginia, after saddling thirteen international winners, and winning a $2000.00 handicap in Cuba.
His total record of thirty-three international wins during the years of 1937 to 1942, as a foreign national owner and trainer from West Virginia have not been found through research to be surpasssed.

I have posted a picture of my father which will be made into a photo stamp later this year.

Manuell "Manny" Alvarez
July 2, 2011

Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Asturian Hall of Fame - Sala de fama asturiana Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design