FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
My email was returned as blacklisted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Susan Burden

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: My email was returned as blacklisted Reply with quote

Hi Art, I tried to email Carlos to reply to his email and thank him for his help, but it was returned and says I'm "blacklisted" What does this mean? I hope it doesn't mean that somebody thinks I said something bad. Can you explain? Thank you, Susan Burden
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you've experienced this problem. That's an odd one, but we've had some trouble recently with AOL messages, so this isn't the first time.

I have emailed you so you'll have my address. Can you forward the message you received to me? In particular I need the email's "headers", which I think should be sent if you just forward it. (You can cut out the message you wrote to Carlos, if you want.) By looking at the headers I can generally tell what and where the problem is.
Susan Burden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks Art, for looking into this for me. Susan
Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Received Reply with quote

Hi Susan, I perfectly received your mail through Art. Already I responded to you in private, I hope that you received it without problem. I wait for your news when you wish them.

Saludinos dende Asturies. Smile
Susan Burden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Hi Carlos, thank you for your email. You are very kind. I appreciate your advice. Best regards, Susan
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to move the forum to a new data center, so we can avoid this problem with AOL and ISP's like Carlos'. At least, we can hope that it will be better!

For now, though I'm guessing we still can't send email messages to some ISPs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: